1. Your partner has to greet you good morning every day. Because he should think of you as soon as he wakes up and wish you well since he knows his “good morning” texts always bring a smile to your face and make you feel ready to conquer the day.
2. Your partner has to reply to all your messages ASAP. Because he shouldn’t be ignoring you or doing anything that will make you feel like he’s ignoring you. You can’t handle that kind of stuff.
3. Your partner has to use smiley faces, emojis, and Facebook stickers. He can’t just say “I’m okay.” It has to be “I’m okay. :)” or “I’m okay! <3” He has to be happy to talk to you!
4. You want your partner to always pick you up and drop you off.There’s no meeting halfway. He should know better than let you spend on transportation, have a hard time commuting, and meet him looking all sweaty and gross.
5. Meaning, he has to have a car. THINK OF ALL THE THINGS YOU CAN DO WITH A CAR!!!
6. Your partner has to pay for your dates all the time, even if you’re earning too. That’s the setup before, right?! Let’s revive chivalry!
7. He must not take you to a fast food chain. You feel like you don’t belong there with you impeccably dressed up and gorgeous. What more to eat junk food! Maybe with your hands! *shudder* You have to be in some place you can at least fit in and be comfortable.
8. He has to bring something for your family when he visits your place. If he doesn’t keep your family happy and impressed, you’re going to confront him and make him feel bad about his lack of thoughtfulness.
9. He has to get your approval when he’ll go out with his friends.Because he shouldn’t be going out with the friends you don’t like and trust. Who knows what could happen when he’s with them! You’re like the only good influence in his life.
10. He has to know what you want for your birthday, your anniversary, and for Christmas, and he should give it to you. This should be a no-brainer. You’ve been dropping hints all year! Doesn’t he love you enough to pay attention?
11. He has to tell you he loves you every day. A day shouldn’t go by without people saying those three words to their loved ones. What if something bad happened and that person didn’t feel loved beforehand?
12. He has to say it first most of the time. At least he doesn’t have to be first all the time, right? You like it when he says he loves you. When he says it, everything in the world feels all right; you feel invincible. You need that love and assurance from him, the guy you love like no other and your favorite person in the world.