A Family Realizes a Horrible Truth After They Bury Their Pregnant Daughter

A family in Honduras had to bury their 16-year-old daughter, Neysi Perez, twice.
Why? Apparently she was buried alive the first time.
Perez was 3 months pregnant. She reportedly fell unconscious after waking up in the middle of the night to use the toilet outside of her home in La Entrada.

neysi
Image Credit: Primer Impacto
After collapsing, the teenager began foaming at the mouth. Her parents then called a priest, convinced Perez was possessed by an evil spirit. Reports claim the priest even attempted an exorcism.
After being rushed to the hostpial, doctors pronounced Perez dead on arrival.
The day after Perez was put to rest in her wedding dress, her husband of a just few months, Rudy Gonzales, visited her grave.
Gonzales heard muffled screams that sounded like they were coming from underground, and quickly realized that his wife – and the mother of his unborn child – was possibly still alive.

buried alive insert
Image credit: Screenshot
Perez’s family then rushed to the cemetery, and a video shows them frantically smashing open her stone casket.
Gonzales told local TV news station, Primer Impacto:
“As I put my hand on her grave I could hear noises inside. I heard banging, then I heard her voice. She was screaming for help.”
“It had already been a day since we buried her. I couldn’t believe it. I was ecstatic, full of hope.”
In fact, Rudy was not the first person to hear his wife’s screams. Cemetery worker Jesus Villanueva also apparently heard noises coming from her gravesite:
“I convinced myself that the screams were coming from somewhere else. I never imagined that there was someone alive in there.”
The family then rushed the teenager to a local hospital, and medical practitioners reportedly tried everything to revive her.

Screen Shot 2015-08-25 at 10.48.47 AM
Image credit: Screenshot
Sadly, Perez was finally pronounced dead due to suffocation after being trapped underground for so long.
A doctor on site, Claudia Lopez, recalled:
“I told them to take her out and put her on the bed. Everybody was claiming she was alive so I went through all the necessary procedures.”.
But, it was too late:
“We evaluated and tried everything but the girl was dead. They put her back in the coffin and took her away again, back to the cemetery.”
Perez’s cousin had this to say:
“Once we had taken her out of the tomb I put my hand on her body. She was still warm, and I felt a faint heart beat.”
“She had scratches on her forehead and bruises on her fingers. It looked like she had tried desperately to get out of the casket and hurt herself.”
Doctors believe Perez likely suffered a severe panic attack once she awoke and found herself buried alive. This could have stopped her heart activity.
The young girl’s mother, Maria Gutierrez, said:
“We were all so happy. I thought I was going to get my daughter back.”
Guiterrez believes her daughter was buried alive, and blames the medical staff for being too quick to sign a death certificate.


soruce ;http://www.ijreview.com/


             
    5 Things YouDidn't                     Sexy Women                        Russian Model
    Know About Breasts                 In The Military                    Anastasiya Kvikto!

             
   Bollywodd Actress              Mia Khalifa's Jaw                    Sexy Tattoo Girls
   Suny Leone Hot Pic             dropping selfies

Share this

Related Posts

Previous
Next Post »